The Charityshare advantage:
Local and national technical support through a service desk and field support engineers
Technical infrastructure support
Dedicated project management aligned to Prince2 ®
ITIL ®-aligned service management
Architect-led technical analysis and design
Local and national technical support for 6,000 users in 1,000 offices and shops across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The Service Desk is manned 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and customers have access to self-service support online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Service Desk receives 4,000 calls every month
- User Satisfaction in excess of 90%
- 55% of calls resolved on first call
- 86% resolved within 1 day
Technical infrastructure management for 700 servers and 250TB of data
- A secure, resilient Primary data centre
- A secure, resilient Secondary data centre for Disaster Recovery
- Server virtualisation
- Comprehensive system management and monitoring tools
- Off-site backup to disk
ITIL ® service management has been embedded into Charityshare's operation since 2008 and is at the heart of Charityshare's delivery, ensuring that our customers receive a consistent and measured service.
Charityshare features an integrated Architecture team function enabling it to fully translate business requirements and vision into effective designs and strategy which are then deployed into the various organisations.
This team is responsible for:- Mapping business processes to applications and infrastructure